Immaculately presented with beautifully tended gardens and a much loved 35-year history for its current owners, seize the opportunity to make new memories in this single level brick and tile beauty. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, where children play with a sense of freedom, it offers a practical 3-bedroom design backdropped by leafy serenity and the sound of birdsong, with a saltwater pool the kids will love along with ample parking for vehicles and watercraft. Ready to enjoy yet with scope to imprint your own personality, it presents an outstanding opportunity for a young family, conveniently located a short walk to Cardiff North Public School and minutes to Stockland Glendale and Cardiff shopping centre and train station.
- Single level brick and tile home on 670sqm cul-de-sac parcel
- Designated lounge and dining space plus family living area
- Island kitchen with electric cooktop and new stainless-steel dishwasher
- 3-way family bathroom with updated shower screen and vanity
- All three bedrooms appointed with built-in robes, ceiling fans to two
- Rear alfresco entertaining area and saltwater pool overlooks gardens and adjoining leafy reserve
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout plus gas outlet for heater and BBQ
- Oversized single garage with workbench plus double carport for boat or motorhome
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools