Tucked away, at the end of a private road, on a tree-studded, bushland setting this unique cedar-clad pole home offers a magical sense of seclusion amid 1,869sqm of leafy serenity.
Architect-designed and craftsman-built c.2001 by some of Newcastle's best carpenter/builders, the Australiana ranch style home is constructed wholly from timber with a mix of rough sawn cedar wall cladding, brush box hardwood flooring, radiata pine wall linings and oregon beams all combining to create a striking visual effect.
Inside features high raked ceilings throughout with a total of seven skylights and multiple French doors creating an abundance of light. The 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home boasts an expansive open plan layout, incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas, and a wrap-around verandah where you can relax or entertain alfresco surrounded by the sounds of birdsong.
In addition to the triple garage and huge workshop space, there is a single bedroom fully self-contained granny flat that's sure to catch the eye of teenagers, visiting guests or for extra rental income.
With a winning location that puts the local school and popular pubs in strolling distance and spectacular Dudley beach just minutes away, this home is all about lifestyle.
- Single level ranch style pole home on almost half an acre (1,869sqm)
- Caesarstone kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher and pyrolitic oven
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and cedar-lined ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes share a full-size bathroom with claw foot bath
- Freestanding triple garage and huge workshop space, plus additional driveway parking for multiple vehicles
- Landscaped north to rear gardens with chicken coop and fire pit
- Granny flat is separately metered
- Just 5 minutes from Charlestown Square's shopping, eateries and entertainment
- Building and pest reports available on request
- Council Rates are approximately $2500 per year
- Water Rates are approximately $751 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.