Federation elegance and contemporary appeal are showcased in perfect harmony in this magnificent 4-bedroom double brick and slate tiled home. Built c.1919 as one of the first home's in the heritage 'Garden Suburb' estate, it conveys an extraordinary sense of pride and preservation where meticulously maintained original character detail is effortlessly beautiful and striking updates to the kitchen and two bathrooms ensure it functions as a thoroughly modern home.
Spectacular from the outset with its eye-catching street appeal, inside, thoughtful design provides for both formal and informal living. An island kitchen is appointed to perfection with Smeg appliances, while a parents' retreat offers a true sense of escape complete with a luxurious spa ensuite, dressing area and a sunroom for quiet relaxation amongst the greenery of the garden. Outdoor spaces afford a unique air of privacy and seclusion with a saltwater pool, alfresco entertaining area with barbecue, sink and wine fridge, a studio and poolside bathroom.
This is a privileged location in a street regarded as one of the area's finest where the city is close by, the beach is just up the road and Marketown shopping, the harbour, Honeysuckle and the transport interchange along with a selection of excellent schools, parkland and beaches are all at hand.
- 999sqm with a frontage of 32.92m and secondary frontage to Dumaresq Street
- Perfectly preserved character elements include tuck-pointed brickwork, a wrap-around verandah, 12ft ornate ceilings, picture rails and stunning leadlight windows and doors
- Grand formal lounge and dining room and relaxed open plan family living
- Island kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas stove, dishwasher and wine fridge
- Four bedrooms, one currently configured as library/TV room plus home office
- Ducted air-conditioning and a wood burning fire provide seasonal comfort
- Oversized double garage
- Mature gardens with a 11m x 4.5m swimming pool surround the home
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools