Showcasing all the hallmarks of its period heritage including stunning ornate plaster ceilings, elegant leadlight French doors and polished timber floors, this gorgeous brick beauty has been sympathetically updated to create a welcoming family haven in the heart of Hamilton South. A perfect fusion of charming character and contemporary comfort, the 3-bedroom home features a classic formal lounge room, a new master ensuite and a contemporary rear extension. Here, the relaxed open plan family living and dining hub and a Miele-appointed island kitchen connect seamlessly to a private deck and level lawns, destined to be your go-to spot for alfresco dining and relaxation. Family lifestyle locations don't get much better than this, footsteps from the popular public school, a short stroll to The Junction's shopping and eateries and minutes from the sand and surf at Bar Beach.
- Character rich brick and tile family home on northeast facing 519sqm parcel
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with sunroom and new ensuite
- Elegant formal lounge room and relaxed open plan family living and dining
- Superb indoor/outdoor living and entertaining
- Caesarstone island kitchen equipped with induction cooktop and dishwasher
- Large laundry with valuable storage; handy third w/c
- Eco-friendly solar electricity panels
- Single garage plus driveway parking; fenced established rear gardens
- Council rates are approximately $2800 per year
- Water rates are approximately $829 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools