A highly versatile real estate prospect, this classic property is currently configured as two separate flats offering a wealth of opportunity to multi-generational families as well as astute investors or those looking to convert back to a large family home.
Take advantage of the current layout and rewards of a dual income investment by continuing to rent out both, currently returning a combined $810 per week, or live in one whilst renting out the other. Positioned on a 539sqm landholding, the 6-bedroom, 2-bathroom property could also easily convert back to a large family home with scope to modernise and add value.
In a fabulous location, just 100m from Beaumont Street's buzzing coffee and dining scene, a short walk from Newcastle racecourse and strolling distance to school, this exciting real estate prospect comes with everything Hamilton has to offer on the doorstep.
- Single level home on deep 539sqm parcel zoned R2 Low Density
- Approximate dimensions of 12.19m X 44.27/44.12m
- Front flat – Spotlessly presented 2bed, 1bath with tidy eat-in kitchen and own laundry currently returning $330pw
- Rear flat – 4bed, 1 bath plus extra w/c, retro kitchen, external laundry and double garage, currently returning $480pw
- Stroll to all of Hamilton's lifestyle attractions
- Council Rates are approximately $2400 per year
- Water Rates are approximately $829.22 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools