Behind the period façade of this weatherboard semi lies a distinctly modern 1-bedroom home. The flowing open floorplan is lovely and bright courtesy of a skylight with French doors allowing seamless interaction with an all-weather deck where alfresco dining and relaxation will be the order of the day. Framed by bamboo floors and plantation shutters with air-conditioning in both the bedroom and living space, this is a surprisingly spacious home that's enhanced by contemporary updates to the kitchen and bathroom, a deep backyard and a large storage shed at the rear. With the cafes and shopping of Beaumont Street within footsteps reach and Hamilton Station around the corner, the investment and lifestyle benefits of this delightful semi are easily, instantly recognised.
- Weatherboard semi with sunny front verandah to welcome you in
- 198sqm block allows scope to extend into the backyard (STCA)
- Large air-conditioned bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Air-conditioned open plan living space with sky light adding brightness
- Island kitchen with electric cooking and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with shower; external laundry
- Deck with Zip Track blinds providing shade and privacy
- 4.4kw - 14 solar panels for the eco conscious
- Single garage used for storage
- The light rail and transport interchange is an easy 15-minute stroll from home
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools