Lovely contemporary family home, this impressive property has undergone a top-to-toe renovation ready and waiting for you to move straight in. Highlighted by the natural warmth of timber floors with high ceilings enhancing the sense of space, the home has a long list of enticing features including two new bathrooms, a modern kitchen, open plan living and seamless extension to a north facing deck elevated above the secure backyard. With a double garage and carport accessed via a rear lane, this is a low-maintenance, spend-nothing home that's literally a stone's throw from Kahibah's shopping village and public school.
- Smartly renovated single level home on 443sqm fully fenced parcel
- The open-plan living area is perfectly oriented to enjoy the benefits of a northerly aspect
- Opens up to a north-facing all-weather deck with a pleasant leafy outlook
- Kitchen appointed with stone benches, electric stove and integrated dish drawer
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Family bathroom with shower over bath and integrated laundry facilities
- Moments from Redhead Beach, public transport, Fernleigh Track and Westfield's shopping and entertainment
- B1 Neighbourhood Centre zoning adds commercial appeal
- Council rates are approximately $1820 per year
- Water rates are approximately $980 per year
- Rental Estimate $550 to $580 per week
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools