Showcasing the classically generous room sizes of a mid-century era home, this brick and tile property offers all the space a first homebuyer, small family or downsizer could need, with three bedrooms and updated finishes and fittings to suit the tastes of a modern buyer. Practical in design with a canvas of neutral décor and polished timber floors throughout, it features separate lounge and dining spaces, a large electric-equipped kitchen and a stylish shower bathroom with full-height tiling. The home sits to the front of the generous 569sqm block providing plenty of room for small kids and pets to run around as well as inspiring extension or granny flat potential (STCA). Move straight in and enjoy this home's handy location just around the corner from Stevenson Park, 500m from Mayfield West Public School and a few minutes' drive from the Mater Hospital and University of Newcastle.
- Brick and tile home on northeast facing block with deep back yard
- Spacious lounge room with fireplace flows to air-conditioned dining room
- Kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space and near new stainless steel oven with glass-top hot plates plus Miele dishwasher
- Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, smaller third bedroom/study
- Bathroom with shower and full-height tiling; external laundry and second w/c
- Ample driveway parking plus freestanding single garage
- Option to owner occupy or to rent unfurnished, furnished or as a short stay Airbnb
- Ready to enjoy family home or investment with approx return of $500 per week unfurnished
- Currently being used as an Air BNB with the last 12 months of income being approx $37,500.
- Central to shopping at Waratah, Mayfield and Warabrook; 10 minutes to CBD
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.