From the Pacific Ocean, Strzelecki Lookout and the Port Stephens sand dunes beyond to the Hunter River, Newcastle Racecourse and leafy Blackbutt Reserve, this home sits on a commanding 1,446sqm parcel to take in the sunrise, sunset and some of Newcastle's finest views. But if you can manage to tear your eyes away from the mesmerising panorama for a second, you will find a fabulous family home offering a flowing single level of living above its 4-car garage.
Fresh from a full interior repaint with new carpet to the four bedrooms, the home's open plan living, dining and kitchen zone with separate rumpus is beautifully light-filled thanks to the perfect north-easterly orientation while floor to ceiling glass offers an almost seamless connection to an entertainers' terrace, manicured circular lawn and an array of fruit trees and a vegetable garden promising the urban farmer a good yield.
If you can bear to leave, the sand and surf of Merewether and the buzz of the Junction are just minutes from home.
- Single garage, plus triple garage both with new auto doors; workshop with valuable under house storage
- Island kitchen with granite benches, gas/electric cooking and dishwasher
- Flowing open plan living/dining zone with gas log fire as a centerpiece
- Separate rumpus could easily convert to fifth bedroom
- Master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite; 3-way family bathroom
- Garden irrigation system; 2 x gas outlets for barbecue; bathrooms re-grouted
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning keeps the whole house comfortable
- Stroll to Merewether Public School and golf club; close to the Junction's eateries
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools