This stylish brand-new townhouse boasts impeccable design by ELK and superior construction by multi award-winning Mace Building. Add to this a prized address in one of New Lambton's most sought-after streets and you have a winning combination that is hard to beat. With a cherished north to rear aspect and rear of complex setting giving it a sense of peace and privacy, there are no shortage of extra features within this stunning new home. The 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom design is distinguished by the convenience of the master bedroom and ensuite positioned on the ground floor allowing versatile family zoning. The open plan living area is fronted by a Caesarstone-topped kitchen fitted with Smeg appliances, and glass sliding doors provide a sense of continuity to the sunny garden. Upstairs, two bedrooms, a stylish family bathroom and large study add a fine finishing touch. With Novocastrian Park just around the corner, excellent schools, shops and eateries and the new Ritchies IGA all just a short walk away, the location is the icing on the cake.
- A collection of six brand new townhomes in one of New Lambton's best streets
- Ducted air-conditioning keeps the home comfortable throughout
- Caesarstone kitchen appointed with 600mm gas cooktop and dishwasher
-All three bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite; large study
- Spacious family bathroom with freestanding bath frameless shower and Caesarstone vanity
- The neutral colour scheme with dark accents allows you to style to taste
- In catchment for New Lambton South Public and Kotara High schools and close to St. Therese's Primary, St Pius X and Hunter School of Performing Arts
- Central to Westfield Kotara, John Hunter Hospital and McDonald Jones Stadium
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface