A real surprise inside with its practical dual level design, this 2-bedroom + study townhouse enjoys superb indoor/outdoor livability with balconies on each level and a leafy outlook that gives the home a calming sense of peace and privacy. Sleeping quarters and the full-size bathroom enjoy the privacy of the upper level, while open plan living on entry is accompanied by an electric-equipped kitchen and the laundry/powder room. Air-conditioning keeps things comfortable while tiled floors provide a low maintenance vibe. A single garage ties the bow although with beautiful Bar Beach, Darby Street and King Edward Park all close by, strolling around your new neighbourhood is exceptionally easy.
- One of only six townhouse style residences in friendly Windsor Gardens complex
- Air-conditioned open plan layout with tiled floors and private balcony
- Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooking appliances
- Two robed bedrooms, master with balcony, plus the study surround the full-sized bathroom upstairs
- Ceiling fans to both bedrooms
- Handy ground floor w/c
- Available with vacant possession currently returning $410 per week
- Just 800m to Darby Street's cafes, boutique shops and Harris Farm
- Council rates are approximately $1300 per year
- Water rates are approximately $700 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $3800 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools