Pretty from the outset with its white picket fence, tessellated front path and colourful gardens, this charismatic c.1917 home known as 'Millabah', has been given a stylish renovation throughout. It elegantly blends past and present characteristics with ornate fretwork, dado panelling and polished timber floors lacing its 3-bedroom floorplan while a sophisticated French Provincial aesthetic flows through from room to room. The star attraction is the rear open-plan living, dining and kitchen zone that connects with a north facing deck, beautiful established gardens and wrap-around verandah. With nothing to spend, this gorgeous home is topped by a fantastic lifestyle position an easy stroll to popular Tighes Hill Public school, Birdy's Café and Islington park with Beaumont Street and Hamilton Station just a few minutes from here.
- Original timber floors beautifully polished; new carpet to bedrooms
- Choice of living areas with formal lounge room and relaxed open plan family living
- All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes, one with desk/dressing table
- Full new family bathroom with shower over bath and eye-catching tile selection
- External laundry with handy second w/c and storage space
- Solar electricity panels for lower utility bills
- Quiet street within the heart of the vibrant and welcoming community of Tighes Hill
- 3km to Newcastle Interchange, the harbour and city's vibrant west end
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools