With all lifestyle conveniences on your doorstep including the vibrant local shopping centre at Waratah Village, this original brick dwelling sits on a huge 1,472sqm landholding, and offers an excellent location to unleash your new home or development dreams. The location and size of the block allows for a range of options including multi-dwelling housing, similar to developments recently completed in the immediate surrounds. This central address puts within 8km of Newcastle CBD and beaches, with the convenience of the Mater Hospital across the road, great local schools, and Newcastle University just a 5-minute walk. Explore all the options including renovation, subdivision, knock-down rebuild, or multi-unit development, all subject to council approval.
- Total block size of 1472sqm
- Frontage of 20.195m; east boundary 75.14m, west boundary 72.575m, rear boundary 19.96m
- Zoning is R2 Low Density
- Older style 5-bedroom brick home, in need of renovation
- North-east facing backyard, with sheds and large carport
- Any plans to rebuild or develop are subject to council approval
- Close to Mater Hospital, Newcastle University, and quality schools
- 1.6km from Waratah Shopping Village
- 8km from the Newcastle CBD, harbour and beaches
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools