Spanning a total of two acres (8,096sqm), the former St Andrew's Anglican Church and three adjoining separately titled vacant lots present a unique and rare real estate opportunity. Totalling a 200 metre frontage to Warren Street and zoned R2 Residential, the church offers fabulous scope for repurposing with potential for the land to accommodate rural and equine pursuits, hobby-farming or to build your dream countryside home, all subject to council approval.
An iconic local heritage building, St Andrew's Church was built in 1860 and was one of the few buildings saved in the January 1939 bushfires.
Dating back to the early 1800s and steeped in history, the rural community of Seaham is positioned on the Williams River and is ideal for those looking for a more peaceful, semi-rural lifestyle. There is a general store for small goods, a doctor's surgery and a pharmacy, as well as a playground and Seaham Nature Reserve as points of interest. Seaham is located approximately 15 minutes from Raymond Terrace and 20 minutes from Maitland. Williamtown airport is less than 30 minutes away and Newcastle 40 minutes.
- To be sold in one line, four separately titled lots each measuring approx. 2,022sqm
- Approximate dimensions each of 50.3m frontage to Warren Street x 40.2m depth
- One lot comprising a church with sacristy and separate freestanding hall
- Adjoining lots all cleared and suitable for acreage
- Recently deconsecrated by the Anglican Diocese of Newcastle
- Explore options to create a unique rural dwelling encompassing the church
- Any changes to land by approval from Port Stephens Council
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.