2 2 1
Fronting Newcastle beach, Arena apartments are where luxury living meets the sea. Exceptional design, high-quality appointments and the city on the doorstep are perfectly paired with uninterrupted ocean views. Positioned on the 11th floor, this corner apartment has neighbours on only one side and gives you a front-row to a mesmerising vista that takes in Nobby's headland and stunning coastline as far as Port Stephens.
But it's not just the living spaces that are part of the magic. Both bedrooms enjoy city and harbour views allowing you to start your day with beautiful sunrises and as night nears, watch as the sun sets across Mount Sugarloaf.
Open plan interiors, a Miele-appointed kitchen and upgraded features are ready to impress and the generous sheltered balcony with glass louvres gives new meaning to 'checking the surf'.
Step outside and immerse yourself in Newcastle's laidback cafe and surf culture with everything from beach kiosks to cocktail bars and ice cream parlours to high-end restaurants. This is the quintessential holiday-at-home lifestyle at its bright and breezy best.
- 11th floor Arena apartment directly opposite Newcastle Beach
- Secure entry foyer with beach showers and bike racks
- Bright open plan living with Caesarstone kitchen featuring gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Two robed bedrooms served by two fully tiled shower bathrooms
- A sheltered balcony with glass louvres and gas point for BBQ to relax, entertain or take in the views
- Ducted air-conditioning and gas outlet for heating keeps things comfortable
- Secure undercover parking space and storage cage
- Stroll to Bar Petite, Rustica, Estabar, Newcastle Beach kiosk and East End Ice Creamery
- Strata Levies are approximately $10,945 per year
- Council rates are approximately $2,000 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Car Parking - Basement
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport