4 2 2
Master built by multi-award winning All Design Construction, this brand-new renovation is layered with custom style and sophistication in a 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom floorplan that is deceptively spacious. In a stroke of clever design, sleeping quarters rest in a zone of their own at the front of the layout, while a voluminous open plan living space extends at the rear to the covered entertaining deck and saltwater pool.
From the handcrafted hardwood battening on the property's façade and Blackbutt timber detailing in the alfresco BBQ area, to the engineered timber floors, 2-zone ducted a/c, stunning custom cabinetry and kitchen and high-quality bathroom fittings, this home showcases flawless attention to detail throughout.
But it's not just the fabulous property that will win you over. Its location and lifestyle guarantee you will never be short of things to do with Merewether Golf Club at the end of the street, there's shopping and eateries at The Junction or Westfield Kotara and the beach can easily be reached in under 10 minutes. Truly, this is a home you and your family are destined to fall in love with.
All Design Construction has won multiple Master Builders Association awards at NSW State level and at the local Newcastle regional level in 2019, including a Judges Choice Award.
- Complete transformation of an original 2-bed cottage into a stunning new home
- 678sqm block set behind secure electric gated entry with secure parking for 2 cars
- All four bedrooms are fitted with built-in or walk-in robes, black ceiling fans, aluminium shutters
- Master ensuite and full-size family bathroom with Caroma tapware, large showers, eye-catching vanities with marble top vanity and freestanding bath to main
- Open plan living with 5m vaulted ceiling, custom joinery and storage, louvre windows to harness northerly light and beautiful crossflow
- Blackbutt timber deck with built-in BBQ and wine fridge overlooks concrete in-ground pool
- Landscaped gardens with mature plantings, new lawn and tiger grass that will provide wonderful privacy once fully grown
- Quantum quartz stone island kitchen with 900mm electric cooking appliances, dishwasher, Italian mixer, and awning servery window to deck
- 1km to Adamstown Public school, 4.3km to Kotara High, 800m to St Columba's Primary, 2km to St Pius X