1 1 1
Distinguished by its own private entrance from both street level and the secure garage, this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom garden apartment is a quiet sanctuary in cosmopolitan Hamilton.
Articulating the style factor of this contemporary residence are quality Bosch appliances and stone surfaces in the kitchen, air-conditioning to the living area and robed bedroom, and full-height titling and on-trend black tapware in the frameless shower bathroom. Open up the front door to the garden and glass slider to the north facing courtyard and enjoy beautiful cross ventilation. Alfresco entertaining or relaxation is a must in either of these delightful spots. This is a fabulous location that puts all of Hamilton's lifestyle attractions on your doorstep along with Beaumont Street's bars, cafés and shopping.
- Boutique collection of just 11 apartments designed by CKDS Architecture
- Air-conditioned open plan living with Bosch-appointed kitchen featuring integrated dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven and microwave
- Fully tiled bathroom with wall-hung vanity, frameless shower, face height storage
- Air-conditioned bedroom with built-in robe and sliding door access to garden
- Private north facing courtyard with direct access into garage
- Single car spot with valuable storage cage and visitors' parking spaces
- 160m from Beaumont Street, 1300m to Newcastle Interchange
- Available with vacant possession or with happy tenant, currently returning $495pw
- Council rates are approximately $1300 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $3500 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.