3 1 2
Flaunting great street appeal behind a white fence and new concrete driveway with a tiled verandah to welcome you home, this 3-bedroom residence has been totally reinvented inside by a full cotemporary renovation. A celebration of modern living, enjoy an open plan design, Caesarstone island kitchen, full-size twin shower bathroom and an all-weather deck for alfresco entertaining. 3.1m ceilings enhance the sense of space, while touches such as plantation shutters and air-conditioning add comfort and style. Electric gated entrance to the carport and garage ensures all your parking needs are covered and the landscaped gardens provide a safe place to play for kids and pets. On top of all of that, there is the unbeatable convenience of this family-friendly address. Schools, parkland and buses are all close by and it's an easy 5-minute commute to John Hunter Hospital and Westfield Kotara.
- Fully renovated weatherboard & Colorbond roofed home with prized NE rear aspect
- Quiet tree-lined street with community-minded neighbours
- All 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, a/c to master
- Island kitchen appointed with 40mm stone benchtops, dishwasher & Ilve gas stove
- Stacker doors allow a seamless transition from indoors to the covered timber deck
- Striking family bathroom with double walk-in shower, freestanding bath and wall-hung dual vanity; second w.c in laundry
- Oversized single garage, carport and driveway parking for a number vehicles
- Sought-after locale for families close to Hunter School of Performing Arts and New Lambton South Public School
- Council rates are approximately $2200 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.