3 1 2
In a wide tree-lined street that recently recorded the highest sale in the suburb, this neatly presented weatherboard classic is packed with potential for a contemporary renovation to add extra style and appeal. Take the lead of others and add value with modern updates to the kitchen and bathroom. Open the floorplan and extend into the deep backyard for today's indoor/outdoor lifestyles or take inspiration from your neighbour and add a second storey, (all subject to council approval). What's clear is that this is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in one of the city's property hotspots. Mabel Street enjoys excellent convenience with Georgetown shops and cafes, Waratah shopping village and train station, and a choice of schools all within easy walking distance.
- Weatherboard classic on north facing 556sqm block with wide 14.94m frontage
- Currently configured as a 3-bedroom home with adjoining lounge and dining rooms
- Natural gas fitted to neat kitchen and lounge room for heating, plus air-conditioning
- Space-saving bathroom combined laundry
- Charming original features include timber floors, high ceilings, picture rails and two ornamental fireplaces
- 6m x 6m freestanding double garage at rear of great sized backyard
- Happy long term tenant keen to stay, currently returning $400 per week
- 800m to Waratah Village; 1200m to St Philip's Christian College; 4km to Newcastle city centre
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.