2 2 1
The Kevin Snell designed refurbishment of the Hamilton RSL and Mechanics' Institute into 33 funky apartments and townhouses has created the ultimate in inner-city living in an enviable location a stone's throw from Hamilton's famed Beaumont Street. Step in off the street and you are in the soaring atrium – a lush, green, light-filled communal space from which homes are accessed. On the top floor, apartment 205 offers a fluid open plan living space with an impressive sense of space and a sliding glass door creating an easy connection to the alfresco terrace. Sitting alongside the living space, the kitchen is beautifully appointed with Smeg appliances and Caesarstone surfaces. Zoned sleeping quarters maximise privacy served by two sub-way tiled shower bathrooms. Secure entry, a car space and storage illustrate the complete convenience of a property primed for sensational lifestyle or investment satisfaction.
- Open plan living with bamboo floors, ducted a/c and custom-made curtains
- Caesarstone kitchen appointed with electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Two generously sized bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and access to the balcony, main with air-con & ensuite
- Clever study nook in the living area
- Fully tiled bathrooms with frameless showers and Caesarstone vanities
- Secure undercover parking and storage accessed via Milton Street
- 800m to Hamilton Station; 5km to Nobbys Beach and harbour foreshore
- Completed in January 2018 by locals DJB Developments
- Great investment with a potential rent of $540 per week
- Strata Levies are approximately $3176 per year
- Council Rates are approximately $1316 per year
- Water Rates are approximately $640 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.