2 2 2
Inspections by appointment only - contact agent.
A bright easterly aspect capturing a sweep of stunning views over Christ Church Cathedral to Nobbys headland and Stockton beach are at the front and centre of this seventh floor Harbour Pier apartment. The home's simple and low maintenance open plan design with a functional two-bedroom, two-bathroom layout provides all the bright and connected space required for day-to-day living while a sheltered terrace makes alfresco dining and relaxation a memorable experience with a glorious backdrop. Head up to the communal rooftop terrace to capture harbour vistas and the New Year's Eve fireworks, while downstairs you'll enjoy secure parking for two vehicles, or simply leave the car at home and stroll to Honeysuckle's entertainment precinct, restaurants, arts and entertainment as well as the University of Newcastle city campus and a choice of beautiful surf beaches.
- 145sqm seventh floor apartment with secure intercom entry and lift access
- Bright open plan living connects to sheltered alfresco terrace with coastal views
- Galley kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Two spacious bedrooms fitted with built-in/walk-through robes
- Stylish master ensuite and full-size bathroom with floor-to ceiling tiles
- Ducted air-conditioning; secure tandem car parking and storage cage
- Large roof top terrace with spectacular harbour, ocean and city views
- With a solid rental return of $570 per week and happy tenants keen to stay, this perfectly positioned apartment is an excellent investment prospect
- Strata fees are approximately $6172 per year
- Council rates are approximately $1424 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Car Parking - Basement
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport