3 1 1
Providing the perfect peaceful retreat in the eye of a quiet cul-de-sac with no rear neighbours, this three-bedroom home is so low maintenance it's the ideal place to downsize, enter the market or invest in your future. Fuss-free interiors flaunt separate lounge and dining rooms anchored by an electric-equipped kitchen with a canvas of floating timber floors and neutral décor throughout. You will be pleasantly surprised by the generous size of the great backyard offering a safe play space for kids and pets, while the northwest facing alfresco allows you to dine or entertain outdoors all year round. Although lovely and quiet this well-connected street is a few minutes to Warabrook shops, the University of Newcastle, train, and bus transport and just 8km from Newcastle's CBD and coastline.
- Single level brick and tile home on easycare 603sqm block
- One car garage with auto door and the convenience of internal access
- Split system air-conditioning to both the lounge room and separate dining room
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
- Family bathroom with separate w/c
- Neat and tidy kitchen with electric hob and oven
- 2.5km to Mater hospital, 5km drive or 20-min walk to University of Newcastle
- Zoned for Mayfield West Public school and Callaghan College Waratah and Jesmond
- Neighbourhood Scheme (aka Community Title), low fees of approx $825 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.