Blending into Tyrrell Street's period streetscape but standing out with its restored façade and bright red door, this one-of-a-kind home is the result of a clever conversion of the property into two separate dwellings. Fully renovated inside and totally modern, the dual level home now features two separate living areas, three-bedroom + study accommodation and two contemporary bathrooms. Oversized louvre windows bring brilliant northerly light and the sea breeze into the main living level as well as views of Christ Church Cathedral and filtered glimpses of the harbour. Occupying the ground and lower levels of the building means you also enjoy the benefit of the rear courtyard for alfresco enjoyment. Perfectly placed to enjoy all of Newcastle's lifestyle attractions by foot, from here it's an easy stroll to Darby Street for coffee, shopping and dining, the harbour and Honeysuckle for entertainment or the beach for a swim or surf.
- One of two fully renovated dual level homes behind a restored period façade
- Bright open plan living with northerly aspect and a pleasant outlook
- Streamlined Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, and breakfast bar
- Main bedroom and full-size bathroom with shower over bath on main level
- Two further bedrooms, study, second bathroom and extra living space downstairs
- Maintenance free rear courtyard also accessed off side laneway
- 290m from Newcastle Grammar school, 400m to new Nihon University, 800m from the University of Newcastle city campus
- 5-minute walk from King Edward Park and 10 minutes to the beach
- Land rates are approximately $2800 per year
- Water rates are approximately $720 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.