2 1 1
The period profile of this classic two-bedroom weatherboard property forms a brilliant partnership with its character-rich interiors where a gun-barrel hallway, pressed metal dado boards, 3.1m ornate ceilings and a gorgeous hallway arch will all catch your eye. The combination is clearly complemented by a great Cameron's Hill location – one of Hamilton's family friendly pockets moments from the local school, Gregson Park, Newcastle racecourse and of course Beaumont Street's eateries, bars, and shopping. With the bonus of a single garage, this enchanting gem is comfortable for today although there is scope for a 21st century update should you wish.
- Classic weatherboard home on low maintenance north to rear block
- Surrounded by beautiful period properties in a prized enclave
- Gun barrel hallway flows past two classically proportioned bedrooms
- Central lounge room with ceiling fan and ornamental fireplace
- Dining encompassing air-conditioned family room and electric-equipped kitchen
- Neat bathroom with shower over bath and separate w/c
- Shared driveway to single garage and storage shed
- 550m to Beaumont Street, 1800m to Newcastle Interchange, 2.2km to Marketown
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.