4 1 2
Auction On Site, or online via AuctionNow (contact agent for registration instructions)
Situated in a dream location for a growing family or an investor, this is a superb lifestyle choice with Waratah shopping village and train station as well as a number of schools and childcare centres conveniently at your fingertips. In addition, this superb address offers quick access to the Mater Hospital and University of Newcastle.
Comfortable for today with strong rental history, the current four-bedroom home on site sits on a wide 695sqm block. If you are ready to get your hands dirty, the path of renovating would be a great option to modernise and add value.
Those with the vision of developing the site for residential purposes will delight in the existing DA approval to build five, 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhouses expertly designed by award-winning SDA Architecture.
- Single level clad and tile home on 695sqm landholding with northeasterly aspect
- R3 Medium Density zoning with DA approval to build five townhomes
- Wide approximate 20.4m frontage
- Air-conditioned lounge room and a large eat-in gas equipped kitchen
- Child-friendly backyard with plenty of space to run around or extend (STCA)
- 850m to Calvary Mater Hospital; 2km to University of Newcastle Callaghan Campus
- Surrounded by a choice of public and Catholic primary and high schools as well the highly regarded St. Philip's Christian College
- Approximate return of $400-$440 per week for investors
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
4 1 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 695m2
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport