In a masterstroke of clever design, this fully renovated apartment is the result of a creative conversion of a classic period property into two separate dwellings. Brilliant natural light, high quality features and views of Christ Church Cathedral and Newcastle Harbour are what defines this thoroughly modern home. A sun-soaked open plan living area with a Caesarstone 2-tone kitchen will brighten your mood every morning you walk into it from either of the two robed and carpeted bedrooms, with huge louvre windows bringing in the views and hints of the sea breeze. Occupying the top level of the building means you also enjoy the benefit of the floored sky-lit attic, making this versatile space perfect as a home office or perhaps an occasional bedroom for guests. Perfectly placed to enjoy all of Newcastle's lifestyle attractions by foot, from here it's an easy stroll to Darby Street for coffee, shopping and dining, the harbour and Honeysuckle for entertainment, or the beach for a swim or surf.
- One of two fully renovated dual level homes behind a restored period façade
- Bright open plan living with northerly aspect and harbour views
- Streamlined Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Two classically proportioned bedrooms both with built-in robes and plush carpet
- Sparkling white bathroom with shower over bath
- Versatile floored and sky-lit attic space, ideal as home office or occasional bedroom
- 290m from Newcastle Grammar school, 400m to new Nihon University, 800m from the University of Newcastle city campus
- 5-minute walk from King Edward Park and 10 minutes to the beach
- Land rates are approximately $2800 per year
- Water rates are approximately $720 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport