3 2 2
Inspections by appointment only - contact agent.
Ultra-spacious, beautifully light-filled, and catching harbour views from every principal room and the alfresco terrace, this value-packed three-bedroom apartment impresses at every turn. And with resort facilities of a gym and pool, quite simply this is one enticing package.
Positioned on the seventh floor, enjoy an elevated sense of occasion from the very first step inside. The open plan living area, sheltered alfresco terrace, and all three bedrooms face north to catch beautiful natural light and delightful views of the city, water and yacht masts at Newcastle Marina. The island kitchen shines with granite benchtops and stainless-steel appliances. At days end, retire to the oversized master bedroom, run yourself a bath and relax in the full-size ensuite, while a second shower bathroom services the pair of secondary bedrooms.
Whether you enjoy having Honeysuckle close by for dining and entertainment, the Newcastle Interchange around the corner for an easy daily commute or Marketown just 500 metres away for all your shopping needs, there's no denying this apartment is positioned for absolute inner-city convenience.
- Seventh floor apartment in secure Pinnacle Apartments with concierge
- One of the larger three-bedroom floorplans with neutral décor, plush carpet and ducted air-conditioning
- Granite topped island kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Alfresco entertaining terrace accessed from living area and one of the bedrooms
- Massive master bedroom with private balcony, large walk-in robe and full-size bathroom
- Two side by side secure underground car spots
- Swim a few laps in the outdoor pool or exercise in the complex gym
- Close to Darby Street, Civic Theatre, Honeysuckle Entertainment precinct, light rail, and Newcastle University city campuses
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport