4 2 2
Inspections by appointment only - contact agent.
Auction will be held via AuctionNow online stream (contact agent for registration details)
A fabulous example of how a classic Kotara home can be brought up to date by a stylish contemporary renovation is showcased to perfection inside this four-bedroom family favourite. With its stunning new full-size bathroom and master ensuite, bright open plan living area and island kitchen, and the addition of ducted air-conditioning and rooftop solar panels, there is not a square inch of this home that's been left untouched by a modern makeover. Simply put, you can move straight in safe in the knowledge there is not a thing that needs to be done. And with retaining walls built and a covered alfresco for entertaining, this home is just as appealing on the outside. Central to shopping at Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square and within walking distance to the local primary school, childcare, parkland and train station, this fabulous residence is a busy family's dream.
- 550sqm north facing block softly elevated on high side of street
- Two driveways lead to carport and a single auto garage with wine cellar
- Ducted a/c for climate control with 6.6kw solar panels to keep running costs down
- Caesarstone island kitchen with double sink and a suite of Westinghouse appliances
- All four bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, master with contemporary ensuite
- Stunning family bathroom with bath, frameless rainmaker shower, black tapware, and an eye-catching tile selection
- 800m from the city bypass offering an easy commute to John Hunter Hospital and Lake Macquarie
- 600m to Kotara Sth Public school, 2.6km to Kotara High, 2.3km to St James Primary, 3km to St Pius X
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.