3 2 2
Inspections by appointment only - contact agent.
Auction to be held online via Auction Now (contact agent for registration instructions):
One look at this gorgeous weatherboard home is all it will take for you to fall in love. With ornate plaster ceilings, beautiful leadlight windows, and elegant fretwork throughout, the character-rich property is bursting with charm from front to back. A contemporary new island kitchen with shaker cabinetry and a butler's sink, new floating floors and plantation shutters add a hint of Hamptons glamour to the relaxed open plan family living area at the rear. A set of bi-fold doors extend this inviting space into a covered alfresco where outdoor dining and relaxation will be the order of the day. With the option of having up to three bedrooms, you're able to sacrifice one should more living space be required. This is an exceptionally low maintenance property that allows you to make the most of the lifestyle on offer here. The Junction with its shops, eateries and schools is just 800m away, it's a four-minute drive down to Merewether beach and ocean baths, and the soon to be rejuvenated Mary Ellen Hotel is a few short steps away.
- Gorgeous 1930's weatherboard home on easycare north facing 332sqm block
- Air-conditioned lounge room offers versatility as third bedroom
- Two classically proportioned bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Full-size main bathroom with bath and shower; laundry adjoins second shower and w/c
- Open plan family living and dining with gas heating and outdoor flow to alfresco
- Contemporary new island kitchen with 90cm gas stove and dishwasher
- Single garage plus off-street parking for second car in front
- 850m to The Junction Public school and St Joseph's Primary, 750m to Lingard Private Hospital, 2km to Newcastle Interchange
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.