2 1 1
Inspections by appointment only - contact agent.
The third villa in a pristine complex of only four is where you'll find this bright and modern two-bedroom residence that's high in style, low in maintenance and superbly located. Just 350m from Ritchie's IGA and New Lambton's cafes, boutiques, and popular schools, this easycare home guarantees a lifestyle of convenience the moment you venture outside. When you return to base, the modern gas-fitted kitchen is the delightful heart of this home pivoting both the inviting lounge room on entry and the air-conditioned dining room at the rear. Here glass sliding doors integrate the low up-keep interior with the equally low-maintenance alfresco courtyard where majestic magnolia trees provide shade, privacy and a hint of fragrance come springtime. Complete with a large laundry and a single garage with convenient internal access, this brick and tile beauty is a certain winner for first homebuyers, downsizers or investors chasing a solid investment.
- Beautifully presented two-bedroom villa in pristine complex of just four
- Step into lounge room with floating floors and neutral decor
- Spotless kitchen with gas cooktop oven overlooks air-conditioned dining area
- Air-conditioning to dining area and master bedroom, ceiling fans throughout
- Fresh and bright bathroom with bath, shower, and separate w/c
- Private no-maintenance courtyard with gas point for barbecue
- Single garage with auto door and internal access
- 600m to New Lambton Public and St Therese's Primary School; 2.5km to John Hunter Hospital
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.