5 1 2
Inspections by appointment only - contact agent
Auction will be held via AuctionNow online stream (contact agent for registration instructions)
Set your eyes on this spacious single level home on a magnificent 1,009sqm block and experience relaxed family living in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac where children play with a sense of freedom. Presented in immaculate condition, the brick and tile residence generates instant appeal with its impressive five-bedroom accommodation, beautifully renovated main bathroom, and large backyard with a saltwater pool and large deck for alfresco entertaining. Meanwhile a Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooker and dishwasher is a worthy centrepiece in the heart of this warm and inviting home. A loved property for nearly 25 years, it's now time for a new family to make treasured memories and enjoy the proximity to Cardiff North public school, the town centre and train station and easy access to beautiful Lake Macquarie and Newcastle city centre.
- Single level brick and tile home on 1,009sqm cul-de-sac block
- Oversized single garage with rear tilt door plus gates into extra parking for trailer large boat or motorhome
- Air-conditioned L-shaped lounge and dining with gas bayonet for heating
- Plantation shutters and new carpet to bedrooms
- Family bathroom with freestanding bath and large shower; handy second w/c
- Three of the five bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, ceiling fans to all
- One of the bedrooms has external access to side of home making it perfect as a private work from home space
- Study Nook
- 500m to Cardiff North Public school, 5-minute drive to Cardiff High and Macquarie College
- 10 mins to John Hunter Hospital
- Large Garden Shed approx 10m2
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.