5 3 2
Inspections by appointment only - contact agent
Auction will be held via AuctionNow online stream (contact agent for registration instructions)
Welcome to a haven of relaxation and coastal serenity in a tranquil, leafy enclave of just a few homes. With a winning location that puts the local school and popular pubs in strolling distance and spectacular Dudley beach just minutes away, this home is all about lifestyle.
This custom-built residence is a perfect place to raise a family offering five bedrooms, three bathrooms and two separate living areas. Ideal for guests, one of the bedrooms with ensuite offers sanctuary status in a zone of its own downstairs. There's a real feeling of space and openness inside this home, none felt more so in the island kitchen offering oodles of bench and cupboard space, all new appliances, and a massive walk-in pantry that's big enough to host a chest freezer. You will fall in love with the property's beautiful garden and alfresco spaces. Positioned on a generous 1,901sqm block, there's plenty of room for kids to play, adults to entertain and colourful birds to perch.
- Ducted air-conditioning and new gas fire keep the house seasonally comfortable
- Windows dressed with curtains, plantation shutters and motorised blinds
- Master bedroom opens to verandah overlooking deep front yard
- Open plan family living and dining plus formal lounge/media room
- Island kitchen with new Wolf gas cooktop, Miele pyrolytic oven and dishwasher
- Covered alfresco entertaining area and landscaped terraced backyard with chicken run, raised garden beds, veggie patch, herbs, and fruit
- All five bedrooms are appointed with built or walk-in robes and new carpet
- Double garage with convenient internal access plus ample extra parking
- Just 5 minutes from Charlestown Square's shopping, eateries and entertainment
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
5 3 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 1901m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Car Parking - Surface
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport