3 1 2
Inspections by appointment only - contact agent.
Auction held via online stream (contact agent for registration instructions)
Combining gorgeous character and a prime lifestyle location, this three-bedroom cottage offers the ideal opportunity to add value in this ideal inner-city sanctuary. Close to everything with cycle paths providing an easy way into Newcastle and its beaches, while sought after schools, cafes, and parkland are all just moments away. At home the scene is set for quiet relaxation or alfresco entertaining on the north-facing deck overlooking low-maintenance gardens. Inside is comfortable and ready to enjoy with timber floors, ornate plaster ceilings and picture rails adding heart-warming charm. Ideal for first home buyers or renovators looking to add value, you can't go wrong in this trendy inner city suburb.
- Single level home on a 312sqm north to rear parcel
- Period details throughout including timber floors, ornate ceilings and picture rails
- Generously sized bedrooms, each with a built-in robe
- Neatly presented original bathroom with bath and shower
- Outdoor space front and back, with privacy-screened alfresco overlooking easy-care, fully fenced backyard
- Off-street parking for two cars in front of home
- Ideal for first home buyers, downsizers, and renovators
- Great investment opportunity with tenants paying $600 per week, on lease until 20th February 2022
- Council rates are approx $2160 per year
- Water rates are approx $735 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
3 1 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 312m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport