4 2 4
Surprisingly spacious and much larger than it appears from the street offering four bedrooms, separate lounge and dining rooms, and the bonus of multi-vehicle off-street parking, this brick and tile classic will appeal to growing families wanting to live in the heart of cosmopolitan Hamilton. Presented in pristine, original condition, you can move straight in and immediately enjoy everything there is to love about living in this fabulous suburb, although it's clear to see this home is packed with potential for some modern updates. Add instant value by renovating the kitchen and bathroom, open the floorplan for a more contemporary living and dining experience, or utilise the bones of the massive garage with its own bathroom to create a granny flat or studio. Whatever you decide, there's no denying this property's combination of location, lifestyle and possibility truly excites.
- Single level brick and tile home on 493sqm block with prized north facing backyard
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms served by bathroom with bath, shower, and separate w/c
- Spacious lounge room with ornamental cornices and period timber fireplace
- Dining room flows into spotless original kitchen with gas cooker and space for casual meals
- Long side driveway to tandem carport and massive double garage and workshop with second shower and toilet
- Ducted air-conditioning provides climate control
- 1km to Hamilton Public school, 1600m to Newcastle High, 600m to St Francis Xavier's College
- 15-minute walk to Hamilton Station and Newcastle Interchange, 7-minute drive to Bar Beach
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.