* All inspections are by appointment only, please contact the agent to arrange a time.
* Auctions will be conducted via online live stream at www.AuctionNow.com.au and interested parties are to register online. Please contact the Agent for further details.
A prominent period property on the corner of Crebert Street, this Victorian beauty has had many previous lives including chapters as a maternity hospital, aged care facility and most recently as supported accommodation. In its current configuration it features 15 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, lounge and dining spaces, an office, commercial kitchen, plus a kitchenette, laundry area and rear studio. Positively packed with potential, it offers fabulous accommodation for large and multi-generational families, scope to convert into separate flats, medical suites or consulting rooms, or as a general boarding house or supported accommodation once more. For investors the expected rental return would be approximately $2,330 per week. The 746sqm corner block with dual street frontage plus rear lane access further enhances a landmark property that also offers development potential.
- Any changes to current use are subject to approval from Newcastle City Council
- Available with vacant possession with all furnishings included in the sale
- Easy removal of partition walls to reconfigure for family living
- Approximate block dimensions of 24.38m X 30.63m/30.56m
- Superb potential for multi dwelling development (STCA)
- Stroll to Saint Clemente, Hunter Christian school and Mayfield West Public
- 700m from Woolworths, Aldi and a choice of specialty stores and cafes
- Less than 5km to Newcastle CBD, harbour and Honeysuckle
- Approximate return of $2,300 per week as a superb investment
- Council rates are approximately $2300 per year
- Water rates are approximately $870 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools