Situated at the end of a quiet, family-friendly cul-de-sac, this expansive five-bedroom residence blends thoughtful design with a spacious layout to provide everything you could need in a family home. At the heart of the property, the light-filled open-plan living space features a large lounge room, dining area and modern kitchen, with high ceilings and a wall of windows looking out onto the pool and verdant reserve beyond. Perfectly placed to catch the sun, the pool and covered alfresco provide a tranquil space to relax, watch the kids play, or entertain family and friends. Also on this level is a separate lounge room, study with built-in library, and bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite. Upstairs, the four remaining bedrooms and main bathroom fan off another family lounge room. Generously sized, each bedroom features a built-in robe and electric shutters to keep out the summer heat, while the master also offers a large walk-in robe and ensuite with corner spa bath and separate shower. Mount Hutton Public School, Aldi and Lake Macquarie Square are minutes away, with Warners Bay providing a picturesque spot for a morning coffee looking out over Lake Macquarie.
- Spacious, versatile brick-and-tile home in an elevated position, offering cooling through-breezes and an attractive outlook over its surrounds
- Contemporary kitchen with walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances & separate laundry
- Five large bedrooms, each with built-in robe, electric shutters on all upstairs bedrooms
- Extensive storage space throughout the home, garden shed in yard
- Easy-care backyard with glass-fenced pool and covered entertaining area
- Three-car garage with drive-through access to backyard
- Solar fitted 12 months ago, back to base alarm system, three-zone ducted air conditioning
- Minutes from Mount Hutton Public School, Lake Macquarie Square, the lake and Warners Bay
- Council rates are approximately $1900 per year
- Water rates are approximately $790 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools