* All inspections are by appointment only, please contact the agent to arrange a time.
* Access via the staircase down to Foreshore Park
Positioned at the rear of the David Cohen and Co Bond Store apartments building fronting Foreshore Park, this 3-bedroom residence has direct access to the entire green space with the harbour and Nobbys Beach on its doorstep. You will fall in love with the building's original warehouse features including exposed convict brick walls and arches and raw timber columns, bearers and joists, while its architectural renovation has splashed it with modern designer style. The generous central living zone has ample space for dedicated lounge and dining areas and is adjoined by the superb kitchen fitted with a full range of integrated Miele appliances. Two bathrooms continue the contemporary scheme with a luxe freestanding bath and frameless shower in the main. Currently utilised as short-stay accommodation known as "Cohen's on the Park", this apartment is the perfect respite for anyone wanting a retreat in the thick of the action. Step out to virtually every Newcastle attraction including vibrant bars and eateries, weekend community events and the light rail to the west end.
- History going back to the early 1800's, when they would bring stores from sailing ships over and store them in this "bond store" building
- The apartment has been completely renovated whilst keeping the old-world charm
- Open plan living and dining with winter gas fire and clever storage solutions
- Gated courtyard for alfresco dining and relaxation while you take in the park and harbour views
- Sleek kitchen with touch-catch cabinetry, Miele appliances, stone benchtops and a huge walk-in pantry/utility room
- All three bedrooms with built or walk-in robes
- Master ensuite and full-size main bathroom with heated towel rails
- Wake to the sounds of the birds chirping in the park and the ships rolling in and out of the harbour
- Proven track record as short term accommodation with financials available on request
- Easy stroll to a smorgasbord of cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and of course the harbour and beaches
- Very affordable Strata Levies of $2823 per year, with approx $175,000 in Capital Works Fund
- Council Rates are approximately $1297 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools