Secure this standout city central apartment in Newcastle's iconic Hunter Street with transport on the doorstep, shopping and eateries close by and the harbour and beaches easily accessible. As a lifestyle, the 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence offers resort facilities with a gym, heated pool and spa, along with a spacious air-conditioned open plan design, electric-equipped kitchen, Euro laundry and balcony with district views across to The Hill and the Anzac Memorial Walk. As an investment, consider private letting or short, medium and long-term leasing through Quest Apartment Hotels. Set on level seven, the bright apartment presents a prime low-maintenance portfolio addition with the peace of mind of Quest's exceptional management and hotel-style services.
- Generous open plan lounge and dining areas with air-conditioning
- Double bedrooms, each boast built-in robes and city views
- Electric equipped kitchen with single drawer dishwasher
- Balcony to relax or take in the views
- Secure parking for one vehicle in open air car park accessed via King Street
- Room service available via the Happy Wombat on ground level
- Approximate return of 7% if leased through Quest
- 400m to Marketown and Honeysuckle, 700m to Newcastle Interchange, 500m to the university city campus
- Strata Levies are approximately $4,572.40 per year
- Council rates are approximately $1200 per year
- Water rates are approximately $654.74 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.