* All inspections are by appointment only, please contact the agent to arrange a time.
In an inner-city area once known for its industrial grittiness, this 18-month-old townhouse is rich in texture and personality destined to captivate urban buyers from the get-go. Architecturally rebuilt from the shell of what was once the Wickham Motorcycles Café, the spacious tri-level design pays tribute to the eclectic ambience of the area. Imaginatively combining fresh contemporary sophistication with industrial-inspired appointments, the 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence features open plan living and three separate alfresco areas and is distinguished by having its own single garage entered from street level and accessed internally. In the heart of fashionable Wickham, from here, convenience and access to the rest of the city is exceptional. Hipster cafes, the Newcastle Interchange and walking and cycle paths to Honeysuckle and Nobbys Beach are all around your new home.
- Funky warehouse inspired design by EJE Architecture
- Secure entry and lift access with popular Brew Tales Café on ground level
- Open plan living on entry level with soaring sky-lit ceiling and outdoor flow to private terrace
- One bedroom and one bathroom on upper and lower levels with own alfresco area
- Bathrooms appointed with on-trend subway tiles, black tapware and frameless showers
- Streamlined kitchen with gas cooktop, Ilve dishwasher and hexagon tiled splash back
- Just a few hundred metres from the harbour, Newcastle's Cruising Yacht Club, The Wickham Boatshed and the Newcastle Fisherman's Co-op
- A superb home for executive couples or investors with approx. return of $550 pw
- Water rates approximately $843 per year
- Council rates approximately $1300 per year
- Strata report approximately $3585 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.