$2,400,000 - $2,500,000
44 Edward Street
An architectural tri-level haven of light, style and sanctuary, this 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom family home sits in a quiet pocket of Merewether. Perfectly elevated to catch a sweep of ocean, city and district views, its clever design allows natural light to flood the interiors, whilst louvre windows and high vaulted ceilings allow the sea breeze to drift into every corner.
With its multiple living spaces and seamless indoor/outdoor flow, the spacious floorplan allows the family to come together to socialise and entertain, or to find a quiet spot for some relaxation time. An island kitchen with study nook anchors the open plan living/dining area mid-level where glass sliders open to a street-facing verandah, while upstairs, a family room is extended by an utterly private all-weather BBQ deck and solar heated self-cleaning pool.
Light-filled, roomy and a natural entertainer, this stunning home is perfectly positioned just a few steps from West Park and Merewether Public School. From here it is five minutes to The Junctions shops, eateries and schools and a quick dash by car to a choice of beautiful beaches.
- Ducted a/c, ducted vacuuming, 6kw solar system, CAT-7 cabling, alarm system
- Covered alfresco deck with BBQ, sink, wine fridge, ceiling fan and sound system
- Open plan lounge/dining, upper level family room, media room with projector and screen on ground level
- Master bedroom with full-size ...
Saturday 7 Aug 12:30PM to 1:00PM
Principal & Licensed Real Estate Agent
0412 689 809
Licensed Real Estate Agent
0401 280 576
44 Edward Street
... spa ensuite, ocean views and twin built-in robes
- Fifth bedroom on ground floor with ensuite is ideal for visiting guests or teens
- Island kitchen with stone benchtops, Ariston gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and built-in study nook
- Double garage with internal access, masses of valuable under house storage space
- 2.5km to both Bar beach and Merewether Beach; 5km to Westfield Kotara
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.