139 Everton Street
However you look at this beautiful Cameron's Hill residence c.1927, there is lots to be excited about. It's not just the gorgeous period features or the contemporary updates and extension, but also self-contained accommodation and a 12m solar heated lap pool along with a myriad of features and facets to enhance your lifestyle and enjoyment. A home with multiple living areas, where classic charm meets all of today's stylish comforts. Bi-fold doors open the property right up to the covered deck where alfresco dining and relaxation can be enjoyed with Newcastle racecourse views. Electric gated driveway to a double carport and double garage ensures all your off-street parking needs are covered, along with plenty of valuable storage space. The comfort and privacy afforded to the one-bedroom granny flat functions brilliantly as accommodation for teens, in-laws, or Airbnb guests. This is a top location for those that love inner-city living, with restaurants and bars on nearby Beaumont Street, and Hamilton Public School & Gregson Park are just around the corner which is perfect for families.
- Double brick and Colorbond roofed home on north-facing 572sqm block
- High ornate ceilings, ornamental fireplaces, fretwork, picture rails all add charm
- Ducted split system air-conditioning to family room, ceiling fans, gas fireplace keep the home seasonally comfortable
- Family bathroom with shower over spa, master ensuite, ...
Principal & Licensed Real Estate Agent
0412 689 809
Licensed Real Estate Agent
0401 280 576
139 Everton Street
... a contemporary third bathroom with frameless shower, underfloor heating and heated towel rail
- Caesarstone kitchen with Falcon dual fuel stove and Siemens dishwasher
- Self-contained accommodation with living area, bedroom, bathroom and laundry
- Relax or entertain alfresco on the covered deck, which overlooks the solar-heated lap pool
- 550m to Beaumont Street, 1750m to Newcastle Interchange, 2.5km to Marketown
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.