Sold for $1,100,000
47 Silsoe Street
A stunning example of how a period brick beauty can be transformed into a contemporary home for the family is perfectly displayed throughout the interior of this gorgeous 1920's residence. Coloured glass windows, an ornamental fireplace and timber floors are elegant reminders of a bygone era, while a stylish Caesarstone kitchen, an elegant full-size bathroom, and the addition of air-conditioning and plantation shutters offer all the comforts one would expect from a modern residence. You will love the indoor/outdoor aspect that allows you to dine or entertain alfresco on the rear deck or gather the family around the fire-pit on a chilly night. A concrete driveway runs down the side of the home to a double garage, which forward- thinking buyers may be inspired to transform into a teen retreat or granny flat. The historic suburb of Mayfield is being rediscovered as a number of boutique businesses and trendy cafes move into the area. There are three major supermarkets on Maitland Road and good transport into and out of the city makes Mayfield accessible including nearby Waratah train station and bus routes to the University and John Hunter Hospital.
- Beautifully renovated brick and tile home on northwest facing 539sqm block
- Picket fence with sliding driveway gate introduces a tiled porch on entry
- Lounge room with A/C, ornamental fireplace, timber floors and chandelier
- All three bedrooms are fitted with ...
Principal & Licensed Real Estate Agent
0412 689 809
Licensed Real Estate Agent
0401 280 576
47 Silsoe Street
... built-in robes, shutters and carpet underfoot
- Stunning bathroom with clawfoot bath, frameless shower and classic tapware; second w/c in full-size laundry
- Open plan dining and Caesarstone kitchen with A/C, electric hob, dishwasher and eye-catching jade subway tiled splashback
- Glass doors open to covered deck, level fenced yard and double garage
- Wander across the road to Silsoe Street Community Garden, stroll to popular Equium Social café, take the kids to Dangar Park or Mayfield swimming pool, or be in the city and beaches in just 10 minutes
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.