Sold for $2,300,000
1 Kopa Street
Auction to be held online via Auction Now (contact agent for registration instructions):
Developers and builders, this partially cleared 1.2-acre block of land (4,874sqm) presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity for any buyer to secure their next development site in a coveted, rarely available location.
Positioned on the cuff of the Fernleigh Track, directly opposite the boutique Fettlers Whitebridge complex and just 100m to the local shopping and café strip, this most amazing parcel has been owned by the one family for over a century. Holding R3 Medium Density Residential zoning (with a portion of E2 Environmental Living) it presents superb scope to build an array of different development options (subject to council approval).
Located between beautiful Lake Macquarie and the pristine sandy beaches of Dudley and Redhead, moments from Charlestown Square and Glenrock State Conservation area, new residents will love the lifestyle on offer here with bike trails, riding and adventure literally on the doorstep.
- Partially cleared land slightly sloping towards Fernleigh Track with a portion zoned E2 Environmental Living
- Array of development opportunities with the possibility to create a townhouse development similar to Fettlers (STCA)
- Stroll to Whitebridge for groceries, morning coffee or a bite to eat
- Sits halfway between Charlestown CBD ...
Principal & Licensed Real Estate Agent
0412 689 809
Residential Sales Associate
0425 241 624
1 Kopa Street
... and Dudley beach
- 1200m from Charlestown East Public School; 900m from Whitebridge High
- Property has been in the same family for 100 years
- The owner's great grandmother worked at the old Whitebridge Train Station for 47 years
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.