Sold for $1,525,000
77 Bryant Street
Just two years old and flaunting the style, quality, and sophistication one would expect from a Masterton built home, this dual level stunner will have you falling in love at first sight. Whether it's the two separate living areas, the four generously sized robed bedrooms, or the three stylish bathrooms, including one on the ground floor, this home will tick just about everything on your family's wish list. Complementing all these outstanding features is a first-class island kitchen featuring Caesarstone benches and Smeg appliances, as well as a 5m x 7m alfresco and a north facing barbecue area, making this a brilliant home for entertaining too. Warm all winter and cool in summer due to top grade ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, additional features that are set to impress also include landscaped gardens with irrigation, Crimsafe security screens and back to base alarm system. Whether it's the Adamstown village buzz, an easy city and beach commute or a fabulous family-friendly lifestyle with schools, Merewether Golf club and parkland all close by, this thriving suburb delivers everything your family needs in spades.
- Dual level Masterton built home c.2019 on easy to maintain 453sqm block
- 2.7m high ceilings with 2.4m high doors enhances the sense of space
- Oversize single garage with internal access plus off-street parking for up to three cars in driveway
- Home theatre/lounge room plus ...
Principal & Licensed Real Estate Agent
0412 689 809
Residential Sales Associate
0425 241 624
77 Bryant Street
... bright, open plan family living and dining
- Caesarstone island kitchen with shaker cabinetry, 5-burner Smeg gas stove, Smeg dishwasher, integrated lighting, and walk-in pantry
- Laundry with third shower and w/c on ground floor with side door access to outside
- Upper-level study nook anchors four spacious robed bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Full-size family bathroom, spacious master ensuite with twin vanity & large shower
- 2.5km to Westfield Kotara; 3km to The Junction; 4km to Merewether Beach
- Easy stroll to Adamstown Public and St Columba's Primary schools
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.