Sold for $1,485,000
70 Henry Street
Standing out on the corner of William Street, this picture-perfect period prize sports the results of a spectacular front to back renovation. Once the display home for the Tighes Hill subdivision, this early 1900s house has been totally transformed for modern family living. Beautiful pressed metal ceilings, dado boards and a decorative hallway arch have been sympathetically restored and pay homage to the property's Victorian roots. A contemporary new island kitchen with a butler's pantry, a stunning family bathroom plus a second one in the laundry, and the addition of ducted air-conditioning are just some of the fabulous new features that will have you falling in love. This four-bedroom home is exceptionally spacious with a large living room and separate family room. A Merbau deck with Beefeater barbecue and wall-mounted TV as well as a classic wrap-around verandah and a secure backyard add alfresco enjoyment. Topped by a fantastic lifestyle position, it's an easy stroll to popular Tighes Hill Public school, Birdy's and Praise Joe cafés and Islington Park with Beaumont Street and Hamilton Station just a few minutes from here.
- C.1900s weatherboard home on 430sqm block with a north-facing backyard
- Oak floating floors, plantation shutters, carpet to bedrooms, pendant lighting
- Huge master bedroom with built-in robe
- Spacious lounge room with a pressed metal ceiling, ornamental fireplace and access to return ...
Principal & Licensed Real Estate Agent
0412 689 809
Licensed Real Estate Agent
0401 280 576
70 Henry Street
- Caesarstone island kitchen with built-in dining, Fisher & Paykel 900mm gas cooker, dishwasher and butler's pantry
- Main bathroom with freestanding bath, frameless glass shower, heated towel rail
- Laundry with second shower and toilet
- North facing Merbau deck with barbecue and TV steps down to gardens where there is room for a pool (STCA)
- Single garage plus extra parking in front with access off William Street
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.