Wake up to Uninterrupted Ocean Views Every Day
Experience the unparalleled bliss of beachfront living from this Torrens titled duplex that's immersed in point blank views across the endless Pacific Ocean. Step onto your seaside balcony where you will never tire of watching the sun rise over the horizon each morning, or surfers mastering the waves, or enjoy spectacular coastal walks at your doorstep. Open your front door and cross the road to Barrie Crescent Reserve or launch your boat just around the corner at North Stockton ramp – the lifestyle here is beyond compare. Inside, the clever dual level layout has the open plan living area, kitchen, and master bedroom with ensuite on the upper level, and a second living area, kitchenette, second bedroom and bathroom downstairs allowing independent accommodation. If it's more space you need, it will be easy to create a third bedroom with the simple erection of one wall. Just five minutes' drive to the ferry terminal, neighbourhood shops, cafes and corner pubs, and the new Active Hub in Griffith Park.
- Torrens title dual level duplex on low maintenance 260sqm block
- Quiet no-through street directly opposite oceanfront reserve and just 260m to the North Stockton boat ramp
- Beachfront properties under $2M are a rare find
- Gaze out to the ocean, Nobbys headland and breakwall from the seaside balcony
- Bright open plan living with electric-equipped kitchen on upper level
- Open the double doors to the main bedroom and enjoy point blank ocean views
- Versatile lower level with kitchenette and screened and covered alfresco
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 2km to Stockton Public School, 2.4km to St Peter's Primary school
- 15 minutes' drive to Newcastle airport and 20 minutes' drive to the CBD
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.