2 2 1
A tranquil sanctuary of space and style, this apartment with sophisticated, contemporary interiors flows seamlessly to a fantastic oversized terrace of some 42sqm ensuring all your alfresco entertaining and relaxation needs are covered. Clean lines and superior finishes enhance the open plan layout with a stone-topped island kitchen as a fitting centrepiece with its wall of sleek cabinetry, integrated Bosch appliances and built-in dining table. Two robed bedrooms flow outdoors to separate terraces and are served by two chic bathrooms rich in designer detailing with floor to ceiling tiling, frameless showers and on-trend black tapware. This is a fabulous location that puts all of Hamilton's lifestyle attractions on your doorstep along with Beaumont Street's bars, cafés, quirky boutiques and weekend markets.
- One of 11 luxury apartments designed by CKDS Architecture
- Offers 184sqm on title including a 42sqm terrace
- All principle rooms open to a choice of two separate terraces
- Ducted air-conditioning keeps the whole apartment comfortable
- Island kitchen with Bosch integrated dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven and microwave
- Fully tiled bathroom and master ensuite with wall-hung vanity, frameless shower and matte black tapware
- Single garage with valuable storage and visitors' parking spaces
- Council rates are approximately $1300 per year
- Water rates are approximately $871 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $4025 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.