3 2 1
On the doorstep of everything this city is famous for, find this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment that delivers you unfettered access to the harbour, beaches, community events, dining, entertainment and transport. Positioned on the second floor of the heritage listed Menkens Apartments building, as well as a vibrant lifestyle, it also gives you dynamic views of the harbour and all the action on Market Street lawn. Open plan living sports brand new carpet underfoot and delivers a perfectly flowing area that sees the kitchen overlooking the dining and lounge space and sliding doors opening to a north facing terrace, which provides an ideal spot for morning coffee, outdoor dining or a viewing platform for watching the ships pull in to port. A secure parking space plus a storage room are complemented by the building's resort style facilities including a residents' heated lap pool, sauna and gym. This fabulous apartment – and location – has it all.
- Secure entry to grand formal entrance and lift access between floors
- Car space and storeroom for valuables and sports equipment
- Granite-topped kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop, oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Master suite with bedroom, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Full size main bathroom with separate w/c
- Ducted a/c, internal and external gas bayonet for BBQ and heating
- Residents' heated lap pool, sauna, gym and communal courtyard
- Directly opposite Market Lawn, Queens Wharf and the harbour
- Council rates are approximately $1328 per year
- Water rates are approximately $690 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $4860 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.