2 2 1
With on the doorstep access to fantastic local attractions including Newcastle's iconic harbour, Honeysuckle entertainment precinct and the transport interchange, this bright, breezy, and utterly stylish 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment is a prized pick for busy urbanities, astute investors and discerning downsizers seeking a sophisticated west end base. From the magnificent rooftop terrace, enjoy the twinkling city lights, views of the ocean and a virtually unrivalled vantage point for the New Year's Eve fireworks. Positioned on the sixth floor, this apartment is the epitome of light-filled, open plan living with a choice of balconies and only the finest finishes and fixtures including Caesarstone surfaces, Fisher & Paykel kitchen appliances and matte black tapware and full-height tiling in both bathrooms.
Secure entry, parking and a storage cage completes this 'Bishopsgate' apartment.
- Sixth floor Bishopsgate apartment with secure entry, lift access and storage cage
- Open plan design with plush carpet and ducted air-conditioning
- Sliding doors from the living area and both bedrooms connect the apartment to a choice of balconies
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, electric cooking, fully integrated dual dish drawer and microwave
- Both bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
- Bathroom and ensuite enjoys a sophisticated mix of on-trend black tapware and large format subway tiles
- Footsteps to train services and light rail at the Newcastle Interchange
- 500m from the harbour foreshore and its walk and cycle tracks
- Council rates are approximately $1200 per year
- Water rates are approximately $706 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $4000 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.