3 2 1
Just six months old, this contemporary townhouse sits cosily to the rear of a boutique setting of four newly built homes that are primed for convenience with the beach, Westfield Kotara, Beaumont Street and The Junction all mere minutes away. The exceptional quality and attention to detail along with an overwhelming sense of space is evident from the very first step inside. From the open-plan living area with 2.7m square set ceilings and low maintenance courtyard, to the on-trend black accents and the contemporary kitchen and bathrooms with stone finishes, every meticulously conceived detail adds to the style and functionality of this impressive home.
- Readymade investment currently returning $595 per week
- Galley kitchen fitted with Fisher & Paykel electric appliances and stone benches
- Open plan living with timber floors, powder room, internal access from single garage
- Two secondary bedrooms fitted with black-framed built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and shower ensuite
- Full-size main bathroom with freestanding bath, shower and full-height tiling
- 600m from Merewether Public school; 3km to Bar Beach
- Strata Levies are proposed to be $2,370 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.